Zuckerman on Civil Procedure: Principles of Practice 3e
Civil Procedure: General Principles provides a coherent and detailed account of litigation under the Civil Procedure Rules system. It helps practitioners understand how the courts interpret and apply the Rules, the principles that govern the exercise of judicial discretion, how judges exercise their extensive case management powers and what these mean for the conduct of litigation.
- Presents a clear and thematic analysis of the law of civil procedure
- Helps practitioners understand the relationship between individual Rules and general principles
- Complements The White Book and other civil procedure manuals
- Explains the significance of leading cases
- Highlights current trends in judicial thinking
- Draws attention to inconsistencies and problems that are likely to be encountered in practice - and suggests solutions
- Supplies authoritative analysis - the first edition has been cited in many Court of Appeal cases.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||16.1 x 24.0 cm|
|Publication Date||Dec 12, 2013|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell Ltd|