Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Gurley & Associates Ltd, trading as THE BOOK SPECIALISTS, hereinafter called “The Company”, these conditions shall be binding between the Company and the Purchaser.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice according to market conditions and currency fluctuations.
- All sums due to the Company are payable on demand by the invoice unless otherwise agreed. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on a daily basis at a rate of 2% per calendar month on outstanding amounts.
- Return or exchange of goods must be made within 5 days of the date of the invoice and must be accompanied by the original invoice. Items must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Software must be in unopened original packaging. (all original seals must be intact). Cash refunds will not be given. Returns will be agreed to at the discretion of the Company. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, are not eligible for return. An order for a special order item cannot be cancelled. All special order items are clearly marked as SPO.
- The Company shall retain absolute title, ownership and right to possession of the goods supplied until full payment is received.
- All charge invoices are due for payment 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Any credit issued by the Company must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issue.
Please see reverse for Terms and Conditions of Sale