ROUT Q&A Commercial Law 8e
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in assessment. Each book contains essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and model answers that help you to:
- Plan your revision and know what examiners are looking for
- Introducing how best to approach revision in each subject
- Identifying and explaining the main elements of each question, and providing marker annotation to show how examiners will read your answer Understand and remember the law
- Using memorable diagram overviews for each answer to demonstrate how the law fits together and how best to structure your answer Gain marks and understand areas of debate
- Providing revision tips and advice to help you aim higher in essays and exams
- Highlighting areas that are contentious and on which you will need to form an opinion Avoid common errors
- Identifying common pitfalls students encounter in class and in assessment.
The series is supported by an online resource that allows you to test your progress during the run-up to exams. Features include: multiple choice questions, bonus Q&As and podcasts.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||23.4 x 15.6 cm|
|Publication Date||Dec 17, 2015|
|Publisher||Taylor & Francis Ltd|