Operations and Process Management 4e
Written by best-selling authors in their field, the Fourth Edition of Operations and Process Managementinspires a critical and applied mastery of the core principles and process which are fundamental to successfully managing business operations.
Approaching the subject from a managerial perspective, this brand new text provides clear and concise coverage of the nature, principles, and practice of operations and process management.
· NEW! Over 20 new and updated examples of operations in practice.
· NEW! Extended concept coverage now including business ecosystems, emotional process mapping, non-routine operational control, and improvement 'ambidexterity'.
· NEW! Expanded coverage of internal and 'intangible' supply chains, designing 'services capes', sales and operations planning, alpha and beta testing, and knowledge management.
· NEW! Expanded coverage on the value of complaints, failure recovery, project differentiation, and stakeholder management.
· Cases and examples, drawn from a wide range of industries, provide an insight into the reality of managing operations and give practical understanding of the material.
· A diagnostic approach allows effective assessment and improvement of operations and processes.
This is the ideal text for students taking any practically-orientated MBA, executive MBA or executive course in Operations and Process Management.
|By||Betts, Alan; Brandon-Jones, Alistair; Johnston, Robert; Slack, Prof. Nigel|
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||26.7 x 20.3 cm|
|Publication Date||Jul 29, 2015|
|Publisher||Pearson Education Limited|