Only 2 left
New Law Journal Vol 172 7980- 27th May 2022
New Law Journal, the flagship weekly legal magazine, keeps you up-to-date with news and change across case law, legislation and changes in procedure across core civil practice areas. Key developments are presented in an easily digestible format, together with analysis of their implications and practical advice for busy practitioners.
Subscribers receive 48 issues per year, plus unlimited access to exclusive online and archived content at www. newlawjournal.co.uk.
Don’t miss out on….
Experts on tap
- NLJ's updates and comments are written by senior litigation and DR specialists, suppliers, and commentators.
- NLJ is designed to help practitioners (and increasingly clients, consumers and suppliers) navigate and understand an ever changing and challenging civil justice and post-Brexit legal landscape.
- Indispensable for lawyers, clients and customers who want up-to-date news & analysis on the future of civil litigation
- Searchable archive of NLJ news and articles.
- Keep abreast of recent case law and changes to procedure and practice and monitor profession updates written by leading suppliers and experts at the forefront of industry developments (practice management, knowledge management, AI, e-disclosure etc).
- Spend time with those articles of most relevance to your practice and expertise and, increasingly, your clients' areas of interest, eg Brexit implications, costs, case management, disclosure.
- Plus we cover ADR hot spots & hubs; Brexit challenges; costs (and the politics of fixed costs); case management, e-disclosure & costs budgeting; insurance trends; litigation funding & trends; online courts; practice management; procedure and practice (regular civil way updates - don't miss a change to the CPR); profession updates; movers and shakers; regulation & professional negligence; rule of law; (access to justice, legal aid, pro bono); and risk & compliance).
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review