Out of stock
Key Facts Key Cases Constitutional and Administrative Law
Key Facts Key Cases Constitutional & Administrative Law will ensure you grasp the main concepts of your Constitutional & Administrative Law module with ease. This book explains the facts and associated case law for: - The European Court of Human Rights and the UK Supreme Court - Devolution - Human rights law - EU membership - International law in the UK Constitution Key Facts Key Cases is the essential series for anyone studying law at LLB, postgraduate and conversion courses. The series provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and retain all of the material essential for passing your exams.
Each chapter includes:
- Diagrams at the start of chapters to summarise key points
- Structured headings and numbered points to allow for clear recall of the essential points
- Charts and tables to break down more complex information Chapters are also supported by a Key Cases section which provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and memorise essential cases needed for exam success.
- Essential and leading cases are explained
- The style, layout and explanations are user friendly
- Cases are broken down into key components by use of a clear system of symbols for quick and easy visual recognition
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||21.6 x 13.8 cm|
|Publication Date||Nov 12, 2015|
|Publisher||Taylor & Francis Ltd|
Write Your Own Review