First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 32e
First Aid(TM) remains the most trusted name in USMLE(R) review--just ask any medical student!
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You'll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty-Second Edition features:
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
- 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
- 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
- Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
- New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
- Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
- Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
Contributor Bio: Le, Tao
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is assistant clinical professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology, University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD, is the founder of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 and a former diagnostic radiologist.
Matthew Sochat, MD, is a physician in the Hematology and Medical Oncology Department at Southeastern Medical Oncology Center in Goldsboro, NC.
Contributor Bio: Bhushan, Vikas
Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.
|By||Le, Tao , Bhushan, Vikas, Sochat, Matthew|
|Country of Publication||United States|
|Publication Date||Jan 12, 2022|
|Publisher||McGraw Hill Education|