Out of stock
Concentrate Questions and Answers: Company Law
Special Price $104.30 Regular Price $149.00
- Concentrate Q&A Company Law offers unrivalled exam and coursework support for when you're aiming high. The new Concentrate Q&A series is the result of a collaboration involving hundreds of law students and lecturers from universities across the UK. The result is a series that offers you better support and a greater chance to succeed on your law course than any of its rivals.
This essential study guide contains a variety of model answers to give you the confidence to tackle any essay or problem question, and the skills you need to excel.
- Knowing the right answer is a start, knowing how to structure it gets you the highest marks: annotated answers guide you step by step through the structure of a great answer, and show you how to ensure you focus on the heart of the question
- Recognize and recall: user-friendly layout ensures that it is easy to find key information, and diagram answer plans help you visualize how to plan and structure your answers
- Aim high: avoid common mistakes, use the further reading suggestions to help you take things further and demonstrate your understanding of key academic debates to really impress
- Don't just rely on the exam to pick up your marks: a unique coursework skills chapter offers advice on researching, referencing and critical analysis - not available in any other Q&A series This study guide is also accompanied by a wealth of online extras at www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/qanda/ which include:
- Additional essay and problem questions for you to practise your technique. Questions are annotated, highlighting key terms and legal issues to help you plan your own answers.
- An indication of what your answers should cover is also provided.
- Video guidance on how to put an answer plan together
- Online versions of all the diagram answer plans from the book
- A glossary of key terms
- Podcasts from expert examiners on revision and exam technique, coursework technique, and advice on how to tackle other assessment methods such as MCQs and presentations
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||23.3 x 16.6 cm|
|Publication Date||Aug 3, 2016|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
Write Your Own Review