Complete EU Law: Text, Cases, and Materials 5e
Complete EU Law combines extracts from leading cases and articles with expert author commentary in a concise and student-friendly format. The broad range of key topics taught on EU law modules are thoroughly covered, including full chapters on human rights and competition law.
The Complete titles are ambitious in their scope; they've been carefully developed with teachers to offer law students more than just a presentation of the key concepts. Instead they offer a complete package. Only by building on the foundations of the subject, by showing how the law works, demonstrating its application through extracts from cases and judgments, and by giving students the tools and the confidence to think critically about the law will they gain a complete understanding.
- Clear explanations of the legal concepts that underpin EU law give students a strong base on which to build
- Extracts from cases and primary materials show at first hand the law at work and will deepen students' understanding
- Review questions and self-testing tools will help consolidate knowledge and give students the confidence to perform well in assessments
- Thought-provoking thinking points that ask your students' opinions will develop their analysis and show them how to critically evaluate the law
- Also available as an e-book with functionality, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support
New to this Edition:
- A new chapter on Brexit, as well as relevant Brexit coverage throughout the book
- Each chapter summary now includes a note of relevant points on Brexit and the UK's relationship with EU law
- A glossary is now included at the end of the book
|By||Elspeth Berry, Barbara Bogusz, Matthew Homewood, Sophie Strecker|
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Publication Date||Nov 3, 2022|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|