Only 9 left
Introduction to Econometrics 5e
Introduction to Econometrics provides students with clear and simple mathematics notation and step-by-step explanations of mathematical proofs to give them a thorough understanding of the subject. Extensive exercises throughout build confidence by encouraging students to apply econometric techniques. Retaining its student-friendly approach, Introduction to Econometrics has a comprehensive revision guide to all the essential statistical concepts needed to study econometrics, additional Monte Carlo simulations, new summaries, and non-technical introductions to more advanced topics at the end of chapters.
- This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
- For lecturers:
- Instructor's manual for the text and data sets, detailing the exercises and their solutions.
- Customizable PowerPoint slides.
- Data sets referred to in the book.
- A comprehensive study guide offers students the opportunity to gain experience with econometrics through practice with exercises.
- Software manual.
- PowerPoint slides with explanations.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||25.0 x 20.5 cm|
|Publication Date||Apr 20, 2016|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
Write Your Own Review