Making Wine: Learn How To Make Wine With 190 Easy Homemade Wine
This popular book, "Making Wine: Learn How To Make Wine With 190 Easy Homemade Wine Recipes," includes over one hundred sixty pages of detailed and easy-to-follow instructions for dozens of wine recipes, including:
* Fruit wines: raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, grape
* Dried fruit wines: currant, apricot, date, sultana
* Stewed fruit wines: elderberry, prune, raisin, crab-apple
* Root wines: parsnip, potato, sugar-beet, beetroot
* Flower and sugar wines: clover, dandelion, elder-flower
* Favorites: carrot whisky, Westcott Schnapps, wheat wine, orange wine, peach brandy, ginger wine, and more!
Readers also benefit from two included bonuses... easy recipes for making "Champagne and Sparkling Wines" and "Sherry".
|Country of Publication||United States|
|Dimensions||20.3 x 25.4 cm|
|Publication Date||Oct 19, 2009|