Only 3 left
Cases & Materials on Equity & Trusts 10e
In a subject heavily reliant on the specifics of case law, Cases & Materials on Equity & Trusts provides an essential reference source for students. The tenth edition contains a diverse range of relevant and interesting cases, statutory material, academic writing, and official proposals for law reform. Where appropriate, legal materials are accompanied by non-legal literary texts with a view to making legal points more interesting and memorable.
Gary Watt continues to combine the highly-regarded, rigorous scholarship and student-focused approach established through previous editions in his expertly-selected choice of materials and commentary. Utilizing key features as tools to assist students' learning and revision, including questions, suggestions for further reading, and notes, Gary Watt threads the broad spectrum of equity case law together with his unique flair, making it an engaging and insightful companion to a course in trusts.
- The tenth edition is supported by an Online Resource Centre, offering:
- Suggested answers to questions in the book - Video lectures presented by Gary Watt, introducing key areas of debate within the subject
- General guidance on answering essay questions
- General guidance on answering problem scenarios
- Flashcard glossary of key legal terms
- Updates to the law post-publication
- Web links to useful websites
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||24.6 x 18.1 cm|
|Publication Date||Jun 8, 2016|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
Write Your Own Review