Intellectual Property Law Concentrate : Revision & Study Guide
If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate! Intellectual Property Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams. This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Intellectual Property Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oxford.com/lawrevision/):
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers.
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer.
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards.
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary.
- Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists.
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Dimensions||209 x 159 mm|
|Publication Date||Jul 15, 2015|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|